How to burn your candle
We want you to get the utmost enjoyment out of your candle.
Please follow these safety instruction before burning.
- Position your Infinite magic candle on a secure, level , heat resistant surface away from drafts.
- keep away from things that catch on fire such as curtains, soft furnishings.
- keep away from children or pets.
- never move burning Infinite magic candle unattended, wax is solid and jar is cold before handling.
- Do not use lid to extinguish the candle.
- Discard Infinite Magic candle when there is 10mm of wax in bottom of candle.
Always trim your wick
Trim the wicks to 6mm in before lighting to reduce black carbon residue. Unless they are wooden wicks they are self trimming.
Double wick candles require all wicks to be burning at the same time and must be tried at the same length.
Extinguishing the flame
To extinguish the candle flame use a candle snuffer or blow gently on the flame.
When burning your candle
Allow the wax to burn until the melted wax reaches the edge of the class jar before extinguishing the flame. Soy wax has a memory, so if you burn wax pool, it will generally only burn to that pool moving forward
Try to burn your Infinite magic candle for approximately an hour. ( or until the pool reaches the glass), Then it will always burn flat.
Burn for periods of 2 hours.